Health care Industry and Automated e-signature with Netco Signer
Learn how Netco Signer electronic signature technology helps health organizations to save money, time and in turn improving patient satisfaction.
Netco Signer can be used to assign handwritten signatures or fingerprints transforming them into advanced electronic signature (with digital certificate, PKI technology) introduces signature on the document and the result to ensure document integrity. For the customer (patient). The handwritten signature is collected through a cellular mobile, tablet or turn the fingerprint through a fingerprint reader device.
Using electronic signatures in the health care Industry
The application priorities for digital signatures in healthcare-related paperwork include:
- Patient Records
- Home healthcare and hospice.
- Disclosure of medical information
- Medical reports
- Consent Forms
- Laboratory statments
- Insurance claims processing
- Medicines prescriptions
Netco Signer provides strength to the information systems and public health surveillance.
Automated e-Signature with Netco Signer, the healthcare industry may adopt electronic processes in accordance with laws and regulations
- Reduce costs by eliminating manual tasks associated with document printing, scanning, copying, physical manipulation, mail, file and crushing.
- Frees up personnel enabling increased productivity.
- Automate the processes of signing documents eliminating delays of paper documents in transit and improve the efficiency of your workflow organizational data.
- Accelerate the processes of multiple signatures on a document in a few minutes.